2 Permanent Electronics Engineers - Growing Start-Up
Electronics Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, Analogue Engineer, Senior, Mid-Level, Consumer Electronics
A Growing Start-Up that I am currently working with has currently assigned new investment to the recruitment of 2 Electronics Design Engineers. This is to join the R&D team of a new line of Electronics Products. Due to the company looking to keep a low profile I cannot go into the details of the product but there are 12 international products that are focused within the Consumer Electronics Engineering industry. This is a permanent role and they are looking to pay a Salary of £38,000 - £52,000.
The skill set required Includes:
- A Degree within Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Commercial Digital Electronics Design Experience
- Low Power Design
- Design for EMC
- Prototyping and experimentation to invent, break and fix
- Working alongside design teams to integrate electronics with mechanical design
- Development and verification of PCB layout designs for manufacture
- Including mixed signal, high and low power design and RF circuits
- Development of basic firmware for testing Specifically for Atmel AVR based chipsets – Embedded C
- Knowledge of System Verilog/Verilog or another HDL
- Integration of wireless interfaces (BLE, GSM, GPRS, Wi-Fi) into hardware and IOT devices
The manager is looking to line up interviews as soon Thursday 13th April and is available to get the right candidate Started as soon as possible.
If that sounds like something you would be interested in hearing more about then please do feel free to get in touch with Lloyd using the details below.