Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Executive
South of England Territory
Ideally based Bristol / Gloucestershire
Health and Beauty Industry
up to £24k basic plus £4800 car allowance and uncapped OTE
Angus James Recruitment Ltd is currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading technology / IT based health and beauty company. They are currently looking to appoint a field based sales and new business executive to sell their products in to hair salons across the South West and Southern parts of England.
As a key member of the sales team, your primary focus will be to generate sales opportunities and achieve business revenue targets by nurturing and expanding the client base whilst always ensuring an exceptional customer experience at all times.
You will do this by making daily sales calls, following up sales leads, managing new and existing customer relationships, presenting webinars to potential clients, when necessary attending customer events, accurately updating customer information on SalesForce.
• Day to day management of sales territory with specific reference to new accounts and existing salons.
• Follow up on sale leads and create interest in the territory through prospecting.
• Strategically time managing the diary to journey plans by arranging appointments with prospective new business salon owners, or 'cold' calling/prospecting in areas for development.
• Work with Territory Sales Manager to Develop strategies for opportunities to convert new business to achieve territory monthly sales targets.
• Plan how to seek out and target those salons within assigned sales region and secure new business for the company which will meet the criteria set.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the market, which will ensure the company are kept up to date with competitor activity.
• Maintain daily contact with team; regularly attend company meetings, conferences, seminars and trade shows as required.
• Prepare detailed accurate reports of all visits made and on a timely basis. Maintain and update SalesForce for all client activity.
• Achieve the set targets in all given areas and their performance will be monitored accordingly.
Territory Areas covered - South of England. Ideally you will reside in the Bristol or Gloucestershire areas but we will consider applications from anywhere in the South
- Proven track record of delivering revenue via face to face and telephone.
- Previous proposal writing with excellent written communication.
- Strong commercial skill including analyzing turnover, profit margins.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales pipeline management.
- Some knowledge of prospects, customers and market dynamics within the Hair and Beauty sector a distinct advantage or experience of selling a service or product into the retail channel. Alternatively, experience of selling IT solutions would be a distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the UK.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiating Skills.
Your Personal Characteristics will include:
- Self-starter with positive can-do attitude.
- Customer focused.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills.
- Driven and determined to meet targets.
- Experience in a field based role is desirable.
- Happy to travel and be away from home when necessary.
To apply for this exciting new role either call the office for a confidential chat or send a word copy of your cv quoting the reference number.
Angus James Recruitment Ltd is a consultancy working on behalf of the end client