Deputy Manager - Weymouth - up to £42K!
I am looking to recruit a nurse-qualified Deputy Manager with previous elderly and dementia nursing care experience in Weymouth on behalf of my client, a leading, national healthcare provider.
My client's home is located in a quiet, picturesque setting close to the seafront, whilst being close to public transport links at the same time. Training, development and progression of nursing staff is something my client takes very seriously - so much so, my client has been the recipient of a multitude of both regional and national industry awards for its patient care and innovative nursing. Above all else, my client operates by keeping the service user experience in mind, ensuring it is at the forefront of everything it does.
Reporting to the Home Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home and all its activities. Operationally, you will be responsible for undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, managing complaints and adhering to policies and procedures, as well as working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies. You will have administrative responsibilities including undertaking medication audits and the creation of care plans. Furthermore, financial duties will include budget control, revenue monitoring and liaising with suppliers in partnership with the Home Manager.
- Competitive salary of up to £42,000 dependent on experience
- Performance-related bonus
- Educational opportunities i.e. NVQs
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Clearly defined career progression within the group
- You must hold a nurse qualification and have an active NMC pin number
- A minimum of 2 years senior nursing home experience is essential
- You should be prepared to work full-time, and fulfil on-call duties as and when the home requires
- You must have previous elderly/dementia care experience
- You must have excellent leadership and organisational skills
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit to your CV to ensure you have the best chance of securing your dream job - and it's totally free!
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy