A fantastic opportunity has arisen at this online beauty retailer, based in Northampton. You will need to be a Financial Accountant (fully qualified ACA) with good academics and a graduate.
Duties will include:
- Support the Financial Controller to ensure that all accounting entries are processed in a manner which is consistent with the Group's legal entity structure
- Ensure that all intercompany transactions (including transfer pricing entries) are correctly recorded and eliminated for management accounts purposes
- Ensure that all intercompany balances are reconciled regularly and follow up and resolve any differences
- Work with the Project Accountant to ensure the appropriate set up of entities and Chart of Accounts in the accounting system
- Be the champion for internal control within the Finance team and, in particular, ensure that all Balance Sheet reconciliations are being completed regularly within the team
- Maintain appropriate authorisation controls for stock purchases, other purchases and expenses
- Prepare the annual financial statements for all Group entities, in line with agreed timetables
- Support the Financial Controller and Director of Finance & Operations in the annual audit process
- Ensure that all UK regulatory returns are submitted on a timely basis, including VAT and Intrastats
- Maintain oversight of the Delivery Company and recommend changes if needed
- Support the Director of Finance and Operations with the financial management of the Group as needed
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com