Permanent Key Stage 1 and Maths Lead- September Start - Based i
- Permanent Key Stage 1 Teacher
- Maths leader (TLR)
- Based within an 'Outstanding' school, in the Haringey borough
- Inner London Weighting (MPS/UPS)
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a permanent Key Stage 1 teacher and Maths Lead for a fantastic school based in the Haringey area for a September 2017 start.
This Keys Stage 1 class is looking for a teacher that is able to set them up for a bright future, through commitment, high teaching standards and a fun approach. The position is permanent and successful applicants will be those that; have had previous leadership experience and are confident with the KS1 Curriculum. They values the abilities of each child and ensures that staff receive the support and career development opportunities that they require.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the children.
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience of Key Stage 1 ( KS1) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
Being based within the Haringey Borough, the school is located within a few minutes' walk to many public transport links, along with having a large, secure car parking for all staff.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .