Financial Reporting Manager
Our blue chip banking client, who provide market leading lending and savings products are now looking to appoint the position of Financial Reporting Manager to ensure the production of accurate and timely financial & regulatory information to the Board and Senior Managers. Further responsibilities include...
- Ensure end of year statutory accounts are produced accurately and within strict deadlines
- Oversee the annual forecasting and budgeting process across the Group
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the implementation of new accounting standards is achieved
- Work closely with the head of finance to develop business plans and forecasts over 1 and 5 year periods
- Develop a rolling forecast process to ensure that the department can monitor its capital position
- Oversee the production and submission of group regulatory returns in a timely and accurate manner
- Establish, maintain and review operating policies and systems of internal control to ensure they are sufficiently robust to safeguard the Group’s assets
- Assist in the preparation of board reports
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Relevant accounting/financial reporting experience preferably from Financial Services sector
- Sound accounting and financial acumen
- Understanding and awareness of regulatory environment
- Good project management skills and experience
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team Management experience would be an advantage to facilitate future team growth
£45k - £60k plus bonus plus excellent benefits
Matthew Cooper: Cavendish Maine Recruitment Group
If your application is successful we aim to contact you the same day to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, please feel free to contact us as we may have other vacancies that would better suit your skills & experience.
Also, please do not hesitate to pass Cavendish Maine’s details, or a particular vacancy you’ve seen advertised, onto a colleague/friend as they may benefit from this information and please continue to view our vacancies.