Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles for salespeople
Are you a talented salesperson looking for a move into a lucrative, professional, rewarding and fun environment? My client is a leading recruitment consultancy and if you're serious about earning some big commission and building a great career they'd love to hear from you!
It's a tough selection process, but if you're successful you'll receive excellent on the job training to quickly get you up and placing. The company is an established market leader across the IT, Engineering, Finance, Banking, Science and Technology sectors. Expanding globally, they made profits of over £80M in 2016. They are renown for the training and rewards their staff receive, so you couldn't choose a better company with to start your recruitment consultant career.
That said, it's not an easy role. To be successful you'll need to treat your desk as your own business. It's certainly not a "9 to 5" job, but for if you are prepared to commit yourself the rewards include:
- Starting salary of £18,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience, rising quickly with subsequent promotions).
- Uncapped commission giving you a percentage of every placement fee. You can expect to be doubling you salary by the end of the first year. The top recruitment consultants in the company are earning six figures.
- Contributory pension, healthcare, share scheme and company car scheme (though driving licence is not a prerequisite), incentive programme, on-going training / personal development.
To apply for this trainee recruitment consultant role you will ideally be a graduate and must have:
- Have at least 6 months sales experience gained in a target driven sales environment (Typical backgrounds include advertising / media sales, door-to-door, fund raising, estate agency / property sales / lettings negotiator, financial services sales, Relationship Manager, membership sales, mobile phones, debt management, events sales, technical sales, medical sales, pharmaceutical sales, IT sales, Travel Representatives and call centre sales).
- Have good communication skills (verbal and written), a great attitude and a hunger for success.
To apply for this trainee recruitment consultant role click the link today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees recruitment consultants and experienced professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.