Associate Transport Planner
Job Title: Associate Transport Planner
Salary: £53K - £56K
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Transport Planner who has a good knowledge within the London market, together with experience of developing projects in London.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Managing existing Clients and Client accounts.
2. Developing existing Client Accounts.
3. Assistance in developing new Clients and Client Accounts.
4. Management of Transport Assessments.
5. Management of Travel Plans.
6. Providing project management and technical support and advice within Transport UK in order to:
a) Develop the project management skills of other staff;
b) Develop the technical skills of other staff and
c) Ensure consistency in project management and technical quality from other staff.
7. Commercial and technical management of projects ensuring that projects are managed effectively within budgetary constraints.
8. Financial management of projects.
9. Expert in using junction modelling programs, such as ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG and TRANSYT, the TRICS database
10. Identify and develop business opportunities
11. Preparation of fee proposals
12. Preparation of PQQs
Qualifications & Experience:
1. BSc/BEng/MEng/MSc in relevant subject
2. Extensive experience in the Transport Planning industry
4. Experience in preparing Transport Assessments/Travel Plans
5. Knowledge and experience in London Market Area
6. Experience of managing junior staff as part of a project team
7. Commercially aware
8. Strong analytical skills
9. Good negotiation skills
10. Excellent Client management skills
11. Experience of development projects in London, including discussion with the London Boroughs and Transport for London.
What do you do now?
For more information on this role, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.