Great Office Culture
Fantastic Company Benefits
My client are an International marketing company who are a customer communications and brands specialist.
They are looking to hire an Administrator, responsible for supporting a team of 6 and processing / invoicing all paperwork into the business.
- Liaise with suppliers providing a professional, knowledgeable and efficient service
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure accurate data is recorded
- Create and update records on the Logistics Management System within agreed SLA's
- Makes regular data checks to ensure accuracy of data
- Source multiple prices and create relevant paperwork for international despatches
- Manage the updating of images to SimplyOrder
- Courier invoice reconciliation
- Raise Purchase Orders and log job costings
Personal Specifications: The Invoice Administrator, must have a basic understanding of Excel, and up to a year's experience within an administrative role.
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £17 with excellent company benefits.