ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGISTS, PART II & NEWLY QUALIFIED ARCHITECTS
Michael Dyson Associates Ltd, Architects & Surveyors, is an established, successful and prominent multi-disciplinary construction consultancy providing a comprehensive range of professional services to the housing sector. Established in 1980 we have over three decades of wide ranging experience working with clients throughout the UK.
Benefits of working at Michael Dyson Associates Ltd
- Up to 30 days’ annual leave plus banks holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance (on a salary sacrifice basis)
- Four-time salary life assurance (no cost)
- An RICS, CIOB, CIAT & RIBA accredited training provider
- Payment of professional subscription fees
- Social events paid for by the company
- Modern professional offices with free parking
- Long service reward scheme
Due to an expanding workload we are seeking Architectural Technologists, Part II and newly qualified Architects to join our busy Design Team.
Qualities required for these roles will include:
- UK office experience within the housing sector
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/SketchUp/Photoshop
- Basic knowledge of Revit
- Technical ability in main forms of construction
- Experience in Building and Planning regulations/procedures
- Good interpersonal, communication and written articulation skills
- A team player with the determination to drive projects forward
- Good IT proficiency especially MS Word and Excel
- An organised and methodical approach to your work
Michael Dyson Associates Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.