Compliance and Regulatory Assistant
Compliance and Regulatory Assistant - Are looking for an exciting new opportunity to really make a difference? Are you looking to work for an exciting industry and family business where quality is a priority? Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently supporting an innovative cosmetics manufacturer who have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance and Regulatory Assistant to join the team based in Halesworth, Suffolk.
Being part of the process of taking client ideas and dreams from initial concept to the final product is incredibly rewarding. As a Compliance Assistant you will be helping take products to market, supporting innovation and development. You will be cutting through the red tape, providing administrative support to help ensure products comply with all regulatory standards and customer requirements.
Other key duties within this role are:
- Administrative preparation and collation of Product Information Files (PIF) for cosmetic products
- Maintaining accurate data files and document control for raw materials and test reports
- Providing regulatory support and advice to customers and internal departments
- Liaising with fair and ethical trade organisations and completing product validation and certification
Essential skills and attributes required:
- Previous experience within an office/laboratory and administrative environment, ideally cosmetics
- Methodical with good attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to plan and manage own workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work as part of a team
- Energy, drive and flexible approach to working in a fast paced business
On offer is a salary circa £20,000 per annum, plus onsite parking.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a manufacturer of cosmetics and personal care products spanning skin care, bath, body, and aromatherapy products, as well as more niche markets such as mother & baby, Sun Protection factors and organics. It is a thriving family business whose company philosophy is firmly rooted in providing flexible innovative solutions for their clients' production criteria.
If you are self-motivated and you have the necessary skills we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: compliance, regulations, FMCG, cosmetics, administration, laboratory
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.