Graphic & Digital Marketing Assistant
WOW FACTOR: An amazing opportunity for a Graphic & Digital Marketing Assistant to join an remarkable, fast growing finance company with a high reputation. Based here in the heart of City!! If you are a professional, hard working and a confident individual then apply today!!!!
JOB ROLE: Graphic & Digital Marketing Assistant
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 09.00am - 5:30pm
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 *Depending on experience
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Busy, fast paced, work hard - play hard environment. Strong team culture.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Assist all departments with presentation and marketing materials.
- Be fully responsible for updating all social media platforms.
- Contributing to brand identity and getting involved in business projects.
- Update website graphic designs.
- Provide and improve company templates, layouts and artwork.
- Proof read all company publications and marketing materials.
- Design and develop literature for digital and print.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Experience using some or all of the following programmes; Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe & Illustrator.
- Must have experience within a similar role.
- Able to prioritise time efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Flexible and organised individual.
- Professional, hard-working, friendly, enthusiastic and pro active.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
*Degree level or equivalent.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.