Corporate Insolvency Administrator
An established Corporate Recovery & Restructuring practice which has enjoyed steady growth in recent years. The firm's wide network of contacts within the accountancy & advisory, legal and lending sectors generates a solid volume of work opportunities and provides employees with opportunities for career development and progression.
Growth in demand for the firm's services has created an opportunity for an ambitious Corporate Insolvency Administrator.
Based at the firm's Lancashire Office you will be responsible for handling your own case portfolio consisting mainly of Liquidations (CVL's, MVL's, Compulsory Liquidations) and small Administration cases.
Case responsibilities will include initial meetings with Company Directors, ensuring cases progress in accordance with the firm's 'best practice' procedures and current legislation and closing cases.
As a Corporate Insolvency Administrator within this leading firm you will benefit from:
- Study support (CPI) if required
- Competitive salary package with regular reviews
- Exposure to a wide range of Insolvency and Advisory projects
- Career progression through the firms tiered departmental structure
If you are an Insolvency Administrator looking for a new opportunity this will be an ideal chance to elevate your career and case experience within a busy, reputable practice which offers regular promotional opportunities.
You will be an Insolvency Administrator able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Corporate Insolvency (min 2 - 3yrs)
- CPI Qualified or at least a desire to progress through further professional qualifications
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.