Senior Digital Manager / Consultant
Senior Digital Manager / Consultant - London - £45k
Looking for the opportunity to make your mark within a growing agency and gain consulting experience? Here's your chance to be the Comms expert within the hottest new agency around!
This company is a shining example of the new breed of media agency offering advertisers utter transparency in every element of media delivery they undertake, and a consultancy service across everything relating to media.
Digitally led, but not restricted by any channel, they thrive on improving all aspects of client business through intelligent interrogation of data and comprehensive understanding of technology.
Their culture is positive, passionate, inclusive and supportive whilst encouraging individuals to express opinions on all subjects.
They work across UK as well as Internationally and are a massive step change to the established digital media agency model, especially those in group network set-ups!
This company is independent and highly successful.
The Senior Account Manager will join the company's amazing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting across all digital media channels.
- Working with the wider agency team to set the strategy and plan the media mix for the company's clients.
- Leading the client relationship, including on calls and in meetings.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise.
- Manage and co-ordinate the team and freelancers where necessary to ensure our high quality of work is maintained
This ideal candidate will be a talented and ambitious Senior Account Manager who is looking for the opportunity to make their mark within a growing agency.
- Understanding of where the client’s brand fits in the wider marketing mix
- An understanding of the commercials of online and offline marketing and ecommerce
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- Proven media experience across a wide range of digital and/or offline media channels
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage internal and external relationships
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.