Group Financial Accountant
A leading global Investment management company needs a technically strong qualified financial accountant ideally with group experience to join the team. You will primarily be responsible for group financial reporting and also in building relationships with the wider teams in the business. You will ideally have been involved in a similar role whereby you will have been responsible for financial reporting and some general management accounting previously from with in the Financial Services industry.
An accounting background from practice will be beneficial for this technical role and you will need to be able to work autonomously as well as being a strong communicator.
- Production of the half and full yearly group consolidated accounts (IFRS)
- Preparation of group monthly management accounts
- Management of the group budgeting process
- Liaising and working with senior managers and the wider finance functions
- Process improvement
- Team management and development
Skills and Experience:
- A qualified accountant, ideally ACA but CIMA/ACCA will be considered
- 2-4 years PQE in financial accounting
- Proven management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong systems skills including Excel