Job Title: Marketing Executive
Have you got experience planning and implementing Marketing Projects? Are you an enthusiastic Marketing Executive? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global designer and manufacturer of innovative systems.
Planning and implementing the Marketing team's projects across all companies within the group, working both individually and as part of a team covering all aspects of marketing and communication. To manage internal and external communications regarding the Company activities and products.
Working from the marketing strategy, be responsible for planning and implementing marketing projects such as new product launches, website updates, trade shows, events, PR and on- and offline marketing campaigns.
To plan, design and copy-write product and customer-specific material, with continuous internal/external communication, online activity enhancement and optimisation, event coordination, on-going competitive intelligence, market research and new product development.
- Write engaging press releases and feature articles for trade magazines.
- Manage and consistently update the company website and SEO.
- Build and grow company social media profiles as well as engage and interact on social media platforms.
- Monitor, maintain and improve targets related to social media and online marketing.
- Manage and monitor E-mail campaigns.
- Plan and create presentations, reports, email newsletters and other marketing and proposition material.
- Producing copy for marketing campaigns that will reflect the tone of the company and attract the correct target market.
- Support the marketing team in planning and running events and exhibitions.
- Generating and implementing activities being undertaken by external agencies and stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time in full.
- Provide creative input into all areas of advertising, digital marketing, product management, communications and events.
- Plan and implement activities for new product launches in line with budget and timeframe.
- Support the Marketing Manager with NPD research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects.
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Executive If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Executive It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Executive role you desire.