Trainee Graduate Account Manager - Food Industry - Progression
A career development opportunity with a large food manufacturing business in an expanding industry. They have grown year on year and this is an exciting time to join the business. The role and responsibility will adapt slightly to the right person but it will be a Trainee Graduate Account Manager. They are looking for someone of Degree calibre who is sharp, bright, good communicator and will develop upon existing relationships.
- Report to and liaise with the Commercial Manager.
- Account Management of key customers
- Provide administrative support to sales team relating to all elements of customer service.
- Negotiating prices.
- Introducing new products.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Entering and closing enquiries - relaying any information back to the customer.
- Communicating with existing customers upselling products via telephone, emails and visits.
- Analysing sales data and presenting with Power Point.
- Project Management.
- Collating information and monitoring trends
- Persuasive (sales and delivery)
- Passionate to join food industry.
- "Self"-driven, proactive and a strong team player.
- Commercially astute.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Extremely confident in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Experience within sales will be beneficial.
- B2B/ manufacturing experience background ideally.
What’s on Offer
- £22,000 -£27,000.
- Office based in Aberdeenshire area
- Opportunity to gain some crucial account management/sales industry experience in the food industry.
- Progression opportunities within the business.