Graduate Industrial Print Engineer
Job Title: Field Service Engineer - Industrial Print - Graduate / Trainee
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits + overtime
The main purpose of this position is to Install, Service and repair various print devices such as labelling systems, CIJ, DOD / Print and Apply (P & A) and Thermal transfer. As this is a Junior / trainee role my clients are looking for candidates who have recently completed a graduate programme in electrics, ideally with a few years experience of working in the field on electrical / mechanical devices.
Working for a well established firm and market leader within the area my clients can offer long term opportunities to progress. They are an ambitious firm with plans for expansion and want like minded individuals.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Regular manufacturer training.
- Fully expensed car
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Sick pay
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- HNC/ONC/ HND - formal engineering qualification or equivalent, gained in electrics with some mechanical exposure
- Full UK Drivers Licence.
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to travel - ad hoc opportunities to travel throughout the UK and overseas
If you have any questions or would like to apply for this position in confidence, please follow the link below or contact Nikki on: