Local Business Development Manager - BMW
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Local Business Development Manager to join our team. This is a full time opportunity in which the successful candidate will work within our prestigious BMW dealership in Bury St. Edmunds.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
- Responsible for assisting in all administrative aspects of the Local Business Development Management) LBDM team, ensuring the efficient processing of all vehicle orders, vehicle preparation and vehicle deliveries.
- To provide high quality customer service to all corporate and business customers.
- To comply with and maintain Company policy, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within the department, dealership and brand.
- To ensure the efficient operation of the Corporate Database.
- To assist the corporate sales team in achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- To answer the telephone as required.
- To assist with quoting where necessary.
- To arrange appointments with potential customers.
- Collate customer and prospect information.
- Process new vehicle arrivals (allocate reg no’s, PDI, check all paperwork, order delivery packs and offer to customer).
- Arrange deliveries with delivery agent.
- Assist in the maintenance of a suitable customer record system.
- Process vehicle order paperwork, handbook packs and delivery paperwork.
- Ensure the invoices exactly match the customer order.
- Process PDI and valet to ensure all vehicles are prepared to a high standard in time.
- Arrange delivery schedules to ensure all vehicles reach the end-user on the agreed delivery date and time.
- Assist with dealership promotional and product launch events.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by management.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
• Motor trade experience would be preferred.
The successful applicant will be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Resilient with a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related bonus scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE