Conveyancing Case Handler
My Peterborough based client is looking for experienced Residential Property Case Handlers to join their team. If you have experience gained in general conveyancing work including residential sales and purchases, leasehold sales and purchases, re-mortgage, and matrimonial transfers of equity, then we would like to hear from you.
- Manage a busy case-load working with a wide range of clients, private developers and investor purchasers, within the residential property team
- Proficient use of case management and document production systems
- Excellent client care and communication
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Good computer skill
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Superior organisational skill
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
These are full time, permanent positions with a competitive salary and 20 days holiday (increasing a day each year to a maximum of 25) in addition to Bank Holidays. If you feel you have the above skills and experience then please forward your CV over to us.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**