Recruitment Consultant Industrial
Juhler Group has nearly four decades of expertise in recruitment and a network of offices across the UK, Scandinavia and Asia. As part of our growth strategy, we are recruiting for Consultants and Senior Consultants within our TEMP-TEAM brand.
In the role of a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively developing and managing client business relationships both in person and over the phone
- Assessing clients' needs, understanding their culture and selling a recruitment solution tailored to them
- Managing the full recruitment process from sourcing candidates and conducting screening interviews to presenting candidates and negotiating offers
- Immersing yourself in your chosen sector to become a specialist and exude credibility with both candidates and clients
We are growing fast and want talented people to join us. We are open in terms of your background and would consider applications from experienced recruiters or those looking for a career change.
To be successful here you will need to be:
- Target driven and results oriented
- Curious and interested in business
- A hard worker
- A strong communicator
- Good fun
In return, JuhlerGroup offers you the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, supportive and meritocratic environment. We don't expect miracles from the first day you walk through the door and understand it takes time to develop a successful and sustainable business. Success is rewarded here - financially and in terms of personal and professional development.
If this sounds like the sort of challenge that you're looking for then we'd love to hear from you. Please send a short letter of motivation and a copy of your CV.