Sales Executive, Construction Plant Hire & Sales
- Major Construction Firm
- Specialist Product Hire
- Excellent Training & Prospects
The Role: This Sales Executive role is to manage a strong portfolio of accounts in the construction industry as well as develop some new ones. You will be speaking to plant and site managers in sectors such as utilities, civil engineering firms, quarries, power generation and industry, with time also spent with main and sub-contractors.
The Company: This is a market-leading organisation, established since the 1940's and with a group turnover in excess of £600 million. They are now looking to recruit a new Sales Executive in the Yorkshire area for their division which hires and sells plant for utilities and civils use, such as cable winches, trailers, holing equipment, cable locators and vehicles.
Your Career: With a strong company induction and full product training on offer, this company is part of a huge group with fantastic career prospects.
For this Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales experience
- You will ideally come from a construction or technical sales background
- A consultative approach is required
- Confident and hungry sales executives with plenty of self-motivation
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £25,000 - £27,000 Base Salary
- + £9,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 23 Days Holidays