Purchase Ledger Clerk
It's a privilege to be recruiting on behalf of my client who are based 20miles from Sheffield, they're looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk to join them on a permanent basis.
My client is a large manufacturer of food based products.
This Purchase Ledger Clerk position will involve
- Processing high volumes of invoices in a variety of currencies
- Analysis of the Purchase Ledger
- Ensuring that a back log of invoices have been put through the proper approval process
- Preparing invoices for a payment run
- Dealing with an extensive P.O system
- Liaising with an internal stakeholders in different locations
- Querying issues and problem solving
- Supplier statements reconciliations
- Investigate and resolve any queries or discrepancies
- Preparing payment runs
- Provide support across the wider finance function
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will
- A minimum of 2 years' experience from within a Purchase Ledger based role
- Experience of dealing with High Volumes of invoices (approx. 225 per week)
- Sage experience
- 37.5 hours a week - flexible hours to suit.
- Have good solid Purchase Ledger Experience
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and using it a lot
- Have an analytical mind and be able to perform these reconciliations
On offer is a brilliant chance to further your experience at a great company. Hours are 9 - 5:30pm. Salary will be dependent on experience but will be between £16,000 - £19,000