IT Support Analyst, 1st & 2nd Line, Abingdon
IT Support Analyst, 1st & 2nd Line, Abingdon, £22,000 - £25,000 + training & benefits:
A leading IT managed service provider who acts as a virtual IT department for small to medium sized business clients is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to provide first class IT support to their clients. Our client provides full network solutions and vital service desk support for users in the UK and around the globe.
On a daily basis the IT Support Analyst will take technical ownership of 1st line & 2nd line customer IT issues, trying to resolve them with the agreed SLA's. You will troubleshoot effectively either remotely or by carrying out an onsite visit. There will be additional project work for to get involved with and you'll provide clients with advice and recommendations for maintaining a reliable network infrastructure.
The ideal candidate for this IT Support Analyst position is someone who has had solid 1st line support experience and wants to progress into a position which has a lot of technical variety with the scope to learn new technology and progress your career into a 2nd line role. The following are skills and experience are essential:
- Microsoft Windows platforms in particular desktop versions
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office versions
- Microsoft Office 365
- Basic networking
- Knowledge of other common software applications
- IT qualification, ideally CompTIA N+ or simimar
- Configuring Windows 7 or later (currently Configuring Windows 8.1 70-687)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think logically and troubleshoot
- Able to see issues through to completion
- Polite and patient with clients at all times
- Managed Services experience
- Citrix support experience
- SharePoint support and configuration
If you're an IT Support Analyst, Engineer or Technician, who wants to broaden their horizon by working for a client who is offering great career progression opportunities and technical qualifications, please contact us immediately for a talk about your circumstances.
Microsoft, Networking, Engineer, Support, Analyst, 2nd Line Support Engineer, 2nd/3rd Line Support, Microsoft, Windows, Server, Active Directory, TCP/IP, MCSA, SQL, Permanent).
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.