Quantity Surveyor - Cost Manager
Quantity Surveyor - Cost Manager - Quantity Surveyor
Up to 55k + bens
Our valued client is currently looking to add Cost Managers/ Quantity Surveyors to its residential and commercial team to work on high profile office and refit projects within London.
They are an independent construction and property consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment. They focus on minimising risk and creating opportunities to maximise the value of our clients’ developments and property assets.
They deliver Project Leadership, Cost Certainty, Construction Success and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
Their people are some of the most respected and highly trained in the industry. They ensure that they remain leaders in their field by investing in learning and development for everyone across the firm.
Our client is one of the most ethical firms in the built environment. Each year the firm and individuals support charitable causes through their social impact programme giving back to the communities they help to build.
- Degree qualified - within a construction related discipline
- Minimum 2years post chartered experience
- Suitable office and fit-out project experience
- Strategic thinker, ability to formulate and communicate alternative options to clients
- Experienced in project delivery
- Advanced commercial skills including, but not limited to:
- Cost management
- Cost and schedule reporting
- Commercial management
- Contract management
- Cost assurance and verification
- Risk and opportunity management
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Experience working in a client focused environment - working closely with clients, other consultants, updating clients on progress, while taking personal responsibility in dealing with clients and striving to exceed their expectations
- Ability to manage personal workload and a significant portion of projects in cooperation with line manager
Ready for the challenge?