Account Executive Telesales
Are you an experienced Telesales agent looking for a new challenge to join a Training provider company just on the outskirts of the Cardiff area? If so, this company is seeking a Telesales Account Executive to join a High performing team.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving pre-determined sales targets.
- Promoting the training and consultancy services and build rapport with existing client portfolio.
- Generating new opportunities and leads.
- Making outbound calls to new and existing clients.
- Being able to handle client enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- Being proactive in carrying out telesales for specific courses and venues
- Advising on opportunities for new courses at the venue
- Writing proposals for clients to run training courses in the company
- Advising the marketing manager of campaigns to run to ensure new business targets are met.
- Managing and cleansing the database
- Working under and following relevant systems and procedures employed at Training Services.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Ability to think and operate in a sales and marketing environment and be a self-driven individual
- Proven track record of building and managing client base
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills - including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Significant outbound telesales experience
- Successful and proven track record in telesales
- The ability to demonstrate how you have hit targets within a Telesales role
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so contact Chemise on , or apply today!