Administrator - Wrexham
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic financial services organisation in Wrexham. The company has a global presence and is looking for enthusiastic and passionate Financial Service Administrators to become part of their team. With the business currently in a phase of rapid expansion, this is a great time to join and develop a career within a reputable industry leader!
- Monday to Friday: 9.00 - 5.00pm - basic salary of £17,000
- 25 days paid holidays plus Bank Holidays, A paid day off for your Birthday, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Vouchers, Company Pension, Discounted Gym Membership, Free Parking and an annual charity volunteer day.
What you will be doing:
As an Administrator you will be providing clients with a single point of contact for managing their account. This includes the on-boarding of new clients, amendments to existing accounts as well as general client queries. You will support clients in their day to day operations and investigate any problems that may occur. This role will also include account maintenance and liaising regularly with clients to review their on-going needs.
Essential Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Strong customer-related experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficient PC skills, specifically with business-oriented applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail