Marketing Internship - 3 months (paid)
Albany Appointments is a specialist Recruitment Company looking for an enthusiastic and proactive part-time Marketing Intern to help us grow our online presence, promote our services and effectively engage with our clients and candidates.
We work exclusively with the global B2B conference and events industry. This is a dynamic industry and competition for jobs is high! We need someone who is passionate about marketing to help us find the right candidates for our clients, as well as engage with potential new companies, through effective digital and content marketing.
This role would suit a university student, or a recent marketing graduate, looking for some work experience in marketing. Either way, you will be passionate and knowledgeable about marketing, have excellent copywriting skills and be a very confident social media user.
In return, we will offer you flexible working hours (3 days or 22.5 hours a week) a fun, friendly and supportive environment and lots of autonomy.
We are based in Central London
Key responsibilities include:
- Writing our weekly blog, plus content for e-shots and recruitment campaigns
- Managing our social media accounts, ensuring consistent and effective engagement
- CRM management, including data analysis for email campaigns
- SEO optimisation, responsible for improving our online 'footprint’
- Sourcing new marketing channels to further promote the company brand
- Marketing/Business related qualification (A-level, degree)
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Confident user of social media, specifically in a business context (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Outgoing and proactive
- Passionate about marketing
- An interest in events would be an advantage