- Maternity leave cover for 9 months
- Monday to Friday
- £18,360 (pro rata)
- Must have Kerridge experience
- responsible for all aspects of the account process for review by the accountant
- prepare the daily bank reconciliation as required, check daily Kerridge end of day reports and inter-company payments.
- reconcile and post bonuses and finance commissions.
- To post monthly prepayments and accruals, advertising costs, inter-company transfer and reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare monthly consignment stock reconciliation, head office sales ledger reports and departmental expense analysis.
- To undertake the preparation and completion of the monthly payroll; and associated tasks including maintenance of all personnel and payroll records to include fiscal and financial year end reporting as requires.
- To reconcile and maintain daily, specific NL control accounts as detailed by the accountant.
- To assist in the administration of regular stock counts and reconciliation in conjunction with sales administrators.
- To provide support, assistance and cover for the other accounting duties in the absence of other members of the team.
- To ensure good working relationships with customers, suppliers and other members of staff are maintained at all times.
- To maintain a clean and tidy working environment to the standard set by the company.
- To be prepared to work additional hours, with reasonable notice if requested by the accountant.
- To perform any other reasonable duties requested by the accountant.
- To follow departmental procedures and to be responsible for the quality of your work.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.