This Accountant position based in Hatfield is within a complex and highly technical fast growing IT company. A great team environment offering a daily element of enjoyment to the work place whilst pushing people to progress their own careers through offering progression and professional development.
Leading International IT business with excellent progression prospects and growth through organic means. Part of a larger global group, this business are currently in an exciting period of their growth plans and are looking for an Accountant to join them in this newly created position in Hatfield.
Overview of the Accountant key duties and responsibilities;
- Assist the accurate production of the management accounts for the group and subsidiaries
- Business partner with numerous departments, generating reports and analysis to aid departmental performance against budgets
- Create, develop and maintain analysis of income and expenditure providing commercial insight into overspends and variances.
- Monthly recharges
- Maintenance of budgets
- Project accounting
- Assist the Senior financial analyst with preparation of the annual budget and forecasting processes
- Posting of accruals and repayments on a monthly basis and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Posting of journals
Experience, knowledge and behaviours required;
- AAT Qualified and/or ACCA/CIMA early stage studier/ Part qualified
- 24 months experience within a role involving assistance in month end management accounts production
- Ideally stability within the last few roles to show a strong track record
- Intermediate excel is essential with Pivot tables and vlookups
- Team player and flexible approach to work
- Ability to manage your time effectively
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of project accounting would be a bonus
Great training and support along with a competitive package. Excellent office facilities along with a great work environment. A very strong benefits package is also on offer