Field Sales Executive - E-commerce - Digital Online Platform
Field Sales Executive - Health & Beauty - E-commerce - £30000 Basic Salary with £40000 OTE - Full Travel Expenses (Sales Induction & Ongoing Training with Continuous Career Development)
Our client is Europe’s leading e-commerce digital online Health & Beauty company, and due to their continued success they are looking for a dedicated Field Sales Executive to help them grow their vibrant customer base.
You will be responsible for developing your own territory, by booking and attending client meetings to generate new business.
If you have a passion for Health and Beauty, combined with the enthusiasm to work in the online advertising industry, then this opportunity offers you exciting challenges and career opportunities, because this organisation has ambitious growth plans for the next 24 months, both in the UK and globally.
Key Responsibilities for the successful Field Sales Executive:
- Selling the company's e-commerce online marketing solution to health & beauty companies and venues.
- Sourcing leads, making appointments and attending client meetings.
- Generating new business opportunities.
- Continually establishing client relationships, ensuring you have a full understanding of the customer’s business and their needs.
- Providing clients with relevant information in response to enquiries about product portfolio.
- Building lasting customer relationships and a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent service.
- Regularly updating customer data on the CRM system.
- Maintaining accurate records, sales forecast and activity reports.
- Must have Sales experience or Account Management experience within the Health & Beauty Retail Market (i.e. Hairdressing, Cosmetics, (L'Oréal, Clarins, Benefit etc.), Spa, Beauty Salon, Health Club)
- Ideally have Face to Face sales experience
- You will be an enthusiastic and consultative Sales person with the ability to present to decision makers.
- Must be proactive with excellent negotiation and strong communication skills.
- Professional well-spoken sales person (fluent in English).
- Must be sales focused with the ability to self-manage, create an active pipeline and build effective client relationships.
- Results driven and self-motivated individual, with a 'can-do’ attitude.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history.
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Benefits Package for the successful Field Sales Executive:
- £30000 Basic salary
- £40000 OTE
- Monthly Bonus
- Full Travel Expenses
- Mobile Phone (Personal & Business Use)
- Sales Induction and Ongoing Training provided
- Continuous development
- Annual Company Summer Party (Abroad)
- Great opportunities for career progression
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in working for an innovative company that is experiencing incredible growth, please email me your CV, today.