MBA are recruiting for an exciting global organisation where their people are at the heart of everything they do. They are a strong, safe and regulated organisation with an established and experienced management team and our clients can feel confident that we will work with them in pursuit of customer service excellence.
We are currently looking for a Team Leader to come and join a busy and tight knit team in their Milton Keynes office.
What we can offer you....
- 22 days holiday (increase with tenure)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Contributory pension
- Life Assurance (x4 times annual salary)
- Funded Support to gain professional qualifications
About the Team Leader role....
This is a brand new position for a well-established global organisation who are highly respected in the industry that they work in.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing a team within the insurance/claims industry and will be a very hands on people manager.
You will be a process driven individual who is able to manage your team to deliver results. You will be supervising, guiding and motivating, and are there to help colleagues work together.
You will support your team manager and will performs management duties when manager is not available
What we're looking for....
- Good understanding of industry - Insurance and Claims
- Proven track record within a team management / team leader position
- Ability to motivate staff and set objectives
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- CII Preferable but not essential
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team player.
- Desire to achieve quality results.
This is a full time permanent position with a starting salary of up to £31,000