A brand new role has become available for a Payroll Officer to work for an Global Telecommunications company based in the heart of London.
- Working through the end to end payroll process
- To assist with the payment of obligations arising from the payroll process to staff and external bodies, i.e. HMRC and pension scheme managers, ensuring full compliance with all legal obligations of the company
- To ensure the accurate and confidential transfer of information from the payroll system and payroll global provider to the correct accounting ledgers and reconciliations of all payroll-related accounts
- Work closely with the Systems Team to ensure that periodic upgrades and adequate systems testing is maintained to carry out an efficient and accurate payroll process
Systems and Industry experience:
- Experience as a payroll officer/specialist supporting payrolls in EU countries, APAC, US/Canada & UK
- To work with and assist where necessary within the payroll team
- Must be able to work both alone and also as part of a team when needed
- Ideally you will have used SAP previously, however this is not essential
If you feel this exciting role as a Payroll Officer working for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications brands in City Of London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .