Graduate Technology Consultant - DevOps - London
Passionate about technology?
We are seeking individuals looking to start their career in technology. Successful candidates will be working with one of our existing London based customers and have the opportunity to develop their skills with one of the largest public sector organisations, in one of the leading DevOps programmes in the UK.
What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCityUK.
- The training is free, as is luxury accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- After training employees sit an exam to become a Certified Software Architect.
- We also put employees through Senior Software and Lead Software Architect qualifications.
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for, and YOU can share in our success. We have grown 600% in 2016 and currently work with 6000 clients, 80% being from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
A STEM degree is highly desirable but we are happy to consider applicants from all degrees if you can show your passion for a career in Technology.
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you