Finance Analyst-Front Office
To provide business management support to the COO, Front Office and to senior management within both the Equity Sales & Trading and Fixed Income Sales & Trading Divisions.
- Reconcile and review regular and ad hoc posting of revenue journal entries to the firm’s books and records relating to Fixed Income & Equities
- Assist in the production of Management Information & Reporting in support of the business both internally and within the wider Group
- Producing regular and ad hoc reports/presentations for internal management / staff meetings
- Assist in the annual business planning & budget/forecast processes.
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance with internal policies & procedures
This is a fluid role and therefore duties and responsibilities may need to evolve and the job holder will be required to be flexible; any major changes to the role will be discussed and agreed with the job holder and a new job description drafted as appropriate.
- Some understanding of an Investment Banking Sales & Trading business
- Data analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail especially numerically
- Good spreadsheet knowledge (Excel)
- Some knowledge in preparing presentations (PowerPoint)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Operational Effectiveness and Innovation
- Experience at an Investment Bank
- General understanding of financial markets and knowledge of Equity & Fixed Income products
- Intermediate Excel
- Intermediate PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Business Objects
- Part qualified Accountant or CFA.