Area Sales Manager, Major European Manufacturer
- Top European Manufacturer
- Design-Lead Sales Role
- Engineering/Technical Sales Required
The Role: Mainly a design-lead role, the successful Area Sales Manager will be selling into OEMs such as wind energy, sealing technology, machine tooling and elevator manufacturers. You will also spend some time with MRO end users and managing a distribution network, with great support from their internal quotes team and full product training.
The Company: Holding a market leading position within Europe, this €100 million global manufacturer is now looking to recruit a new Area Sales Manager in the North of England. They manufacture and sell torque limiters, shaft couplings, safety brakes and electromagnetic clutches and brakes as well as DC drives.
For this Area Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- A hands-on engineering background is desirable
- You will have sold a mechanical or electrical engineering product into OEMs, MRO firms, end users or distributors
- Personable and confident sales people fit in well here
Benefits of this Area Sales Manager role:
- £30,000 - £35,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 25 Days Holidays