iGO4 are an innovative insurance broker working with a number of well known brands to provide insurance services and solutions along with being leaders in the telematics markets. Working as a key member of the development team, assist the company in the design, development and testing of new and current applications to deliver efficiencies and support future growth across the business.
• Develop and support a wide range of system applications to ensure that business change developments are delivered on time, quality and to budget
• Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions
• To work with internal business functions and external partners on development projects and ensure the impact of change is accurately understood
• To deliver the necessary system configuration to support business requirements for both new projects and existing iGO4 platform
• To ensure that all environments are correctly maintained and changes are not promoted to the live environment without correct testing and due diligence
Areas of Responsibilty:
• Assist in the development of new applications and new functionality.
• Develop enhancements in line with business requirements
• Deliver application configuration in line with project timelines
• Carry out unit testing of own build and configuration work
• Maintenance and improvement to existing integration tools
• Provide estimates and detailed timescales for development changes
• Deliver technical specifications to 3rd parties
• Provide development support to the Test team
• Assist with the development of automated monitoring to reduce manual checking of core systems and services
• Support the business solutions team in new schemes and amendments
• Assist with the development and investigation of CDL changes
• Provide recommendations for service improvement
• Build strong working relationships with internal business areas and external partners and suppliers.
• Ensure all activities comply with FSA and TCF guidelines
• Ensure the quality of changes delivered
• Review change and support processes on a regular basis
• Monitor and track team performance
• Provide documented handover for the UAT to test
The ideal candidate will have:
• Working knowledge of at least one structured programming language
• Basic knowledge of XML, SQL and Visual basic
• Knowledge of tiered architecture systems
• Exposure to the application lifecycle
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop working relationships at all levels.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and works to high standards.
• Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation of workload.
In return you will receive:
Company Pension Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Wide choice of flexible benefits including Childcare Vouchers and Holiday Trading
Due to the volume of applications if you have not heard from us within 2 week you can assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.