Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
Up to £35k plus benefits
A great opportunity has arisen within a leading business services company for a part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA management accountant to join a strong and professional finance team in Leeds.
Reporting to the FD, you will provide detailed financial reporting and commercial support to the business and the wider group. This will involve building strong relationships with the finance team to support strategic decision making and drive improvements in reporting and analysis which will in turn drive improvements in management decisions and business results.
Typical duties will include;
- Assistance in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assistance in preparation of annual financial accounts
- Provide commercial, ad hoc and regular, financial support
- Provide effective and accurate financial forecasts
- Provide effective and accurate monthly and quarterly cash forecasts
- Assistance in preparation of annual strategic plans and budgets
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Provide periodic client profitability information
- Audit and analysis of client billings to ensure contact compliance
You will be studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. It is also essential that you are able to communicate with finance and non-finance employees across all levels of the business, both written and oral. A good understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite of tools including Excel and Word are essential along with a real pro-active attitude to really want to deliver great results.
The successful candidate will enjoy an open, honest and transparent working culture where people get promoted on their own merit. There are longer term career opportunities available along with study support and a generous salary and benefits package.