Distibution Team Member
Job Title: Distribution Team Member
My Client is a producer of luxury food products and the brand is synonymous with exclusivity and quality, they are now looking to acquire the services of a reliable and industrious individual to assist team members within the dynamic distribution team. This person will be directly responsible for administration, supporting operations, external liaison and planning. The position would offer exposure to a buzzy and rewarding environment alongside a supportive and friendly team.
- Deliver the highest levels of organisation and co-ordination.
- Ensure high quality internal and external communication.
- Stock control, ensuring minimal discrepancies and shortfalls at all times.
- Purchase order and invoice administration.
- Order processing.
- Dispatch and delivery planning.
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Candidates must be proven team players.
- Excellent time management.
- Adaptability and flexibility are a must.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- First-rate written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.