Charity Events Manager (Theatre & Musicals)
Salary: Circa £35,000 DOE
Job ref: 916746
I am currently working with a superb Charity who are seeking an Events Manager with experience in Theatre and Musicals to join their rapidly growing not for profit organisation in Wakefield. This is a fantastic opportunity where you can really make your mark and grow within an organisation long term whilst giving back and making a positive difference to those in need.
As the Events Manager you will strategically and operationally prepare, manage and deliver the Charities events and tours programme. You will also be responsible for a wide range of activities including but not limited to:
- Project managing and executing high profile tours and campaigns
- Produce event business cases as well as budget preparation, management and reporting
- Overseeing management and delivery of events, exhibitions and conferences
- Researching markets to identify demand for new and existing event opportunities
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong event and project management experience. You will also have the following skills:
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in event management
- Experience in planning, executing and running events from conception to completion
- Experience of leading a team
- Meeting deadlines
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, it means your experience does not match the desires of my client and you have not been successful this time. Please continue to apply for positions you feel are right for you or visit our website (www.lucywalkerrecruitment.com) where you can submit your details to be invited for a general registration interview and learn more about the positions we currently have available. Good luck with your job search.