This business are a nationwide wealth management advisory brand delivering rich and rewarding experiences for clients with bespoke solutions to achieve financial goals.
You could be a part of their exciting proposition reviewing, analysing and preparing compliant financial plans for clients that verify the recommendations made and are in accordance with the businesses Investment philosophy.
You will be ably supported by their dynamic administration team enabling you to focus on your planner relationships and offer their clients the experience they deserve from working with a growing UK wealth management company.
But, it’s not just about what you bring to them…
You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package including Death in Service, child care voucher scheme membership as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions and future share incentive schemes.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3+ years’ financial services experience
- Must hold a certificate in Financial Planning although a Diploma in Financial Planning is desirable
- Ideally hold a certificate in Paraplanning
- Excellent inter-personnel skills
- A drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service