Finance Business Partner
Part-Qualified Finance Business Partner required for a global business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a chance for an ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or newly-qualified accountant with good commercial experience to join a prosperous and rewarding company in a role with management accounting, financial analysis and business partnering.
As the Finance Business Partner, your responsibilities will include:
- Thorough analysis of month end figures on a large scale of profit/cost centres
- Interfacing with profit/cost centre managers to feedback and influence strategy
- Assisting with the group reporting and variance analysis of budget vs actual performance
- Controlling the budgeting process across the business
- Continuous improvement of the financial reporting processes
You will be ACCA or CIMA part-qualified or newly qualified and have good experience in management accounting and financial reporting. To have good commercial or stakeholder engagement experience would be advantageous.
My client is looking for someone with a strong personality who can liaise with different departments and personnel at all levels. Experience with SAP would also be ideal, but not essential.