Household Claims Handler
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this growing and successful insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Household Claims Handler within their office in Manchester.
As the Household Claims Handler, the main purpose of the role will be to handle household claims from inception through to conclusion.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- You will validate claims at notification stage and instruct the appropriate suppliers
- Negotiate cash settlements where applicable
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service
- Investigate potential fraudulent claims
- You will need to mitigate losses on behalf of the company
- Excellent Communication skills
To be successful in the Household Claims Handler role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Evidence of pro-active customer service
- Numeracy and literacy to GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Good Computer skills
It would also be good if you have an understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority and Regulatory Compliance, a knowledge of claims processes and systems and also an awareness of fraud indicators.
If you would like to apply for role of Household Claims Handler, please do so by sending your CV using the relevant links.
Keywords: Home Claims, Household Claims, Claims Handler, Claims Advisor, Property Claims, Claims roles in Manchester