Taylor Hawkes Ltd are recruiting for a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, Registered Auditors and Tax Advisers looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with previous experience in practice.
Working with a range of clients, the main responsibilities for the Audit Senior include:
- Leading audits from planning to completion
- Producing and finalising accounts
- Leading members of the team
- Managing your portfolio and client liaising
Our client is looking for an Accounts and Audit Senior who has:
- 3 year’s + practice experience
- Strong understanding of FRS 102
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Proven track record with medium sized accounts
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Audit Senior who is looking for a firm that can offer progression to Partner opportunities.
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes for further information.