Software Test Analyst
Software Test Analyst required for one of the world’s most successful Social Media Monitoring applications. The organisation help thousands of clients understand and respond to comments made on the web. With continued growth and multiple greenfield projects to be released they now require a Software Test Analyst to join their internal QA Team.
The Software Test Analyst will be working within a highly skilled team and be responsible for performing testing using both manual and automation test techniques.
- 1+ years testing experience
- Experience with bug tracking software (Jira / Bugzilla)
- Experience with MySQL, SQL Server Databases
- Any experience with Apache / Tomcat / Jboss (desirable)
- Exposure to automation (desirable but will be taught on the job)
The Software Test Analyst will be based in the organisations brand new refurbished offices down in Brighton. The Software Test Analyst will receive a base salary of up to £35,000 along with multiple benefits including: Bonus, gym membership (inc: on site yoga classes), private health care and a company laptop. For further information please CLICK APPLY!!