Private Sector Bid Manager - London - Competitive Salary & Company benefits
Are you a proven, Bid Manager or Bid Writer looking for your next high profile, and challenging role in a fast paced, commercial environment?
A global leader in facilities and energy are seeking a Bid Manager to join their private sector bid team. This will be a hands on position within an energetic team.
The job will sit within the private sector team, however you will also have exposure to other sectors and will report directly into the Head of Bid Management, working alongside an additional 10+ bid managers to create competitive and winning proposals.
- You will lead and manage bids that offer clients a range of services including technical maintenance, facilities management, cleaning, security customer services, property and energy solutions
- To work with the Sales Team to develop winning bid strategies
- To manage and prepare bids in accordance with company operating procedures
- Relevant industry experience in Facilities Management or a relevant discipline would be preferred but is not essential
- Bid Writing experience
- Good project management skills, with the ability to successfully drive and complete major bids within timescale and budget.
What's On Offer?
- Training, development and career progression will be provided for the role
- A competitive salary. In addition to this there will be a yearly bonus based on company performance. Private health care, a generous pension contribution and other company benefits.
- A fast paced and very bubbly team
Thank you for your consideration. Please do get in touch at for more information