Student Admin - up to £19k Bristol
Student Experience Officer
My client, an established and respected training provider, seeks an enthusiastic individual to join their team in Bristol.
The role sits within a dedicated customer services team who offer expert support to those continuing their studies. The primary objective of this new addition will be to ensure that all administrative tasks are completed accurately, in a timely fashion and to an extremely high standard.
You will be proactive and personable in nature with excellent communication skills, particularly face to face, and possess a genuine desire to make a difference. It goes without saying, you enjoy working within a team but can still work under your own initiative. Above all, the role requires the ability to work flexibly as the business requires.
Key duties include:
- Provide a welcoming presence at the front desk, welcoming and meeting students and clients creating a positive first impression
- Provide accurate and up to date information to students with enquiries
- Respond to student e-mails in a timely manner
- Accept deliveries and ensure materials are stored in appropriate locations
- Responsible for building opening and closing where appropriate
- Maintain an accurate student management system
In addition, the successful candidate will carry out other duties that may be deemed relevant at the request of their line manager.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, particularly face to face communication
- Experience of health and safety requirements in a similar establishment is desired
- Service driven and focused
- Able to work 37.5 hour week on a rotating shift pattern of Mon-Fri 8.30-7.30, with occasional weekends.
For immediate consideration, please apply via the Reed website. A cover letter always helps the application.
Due to high volumes of response, only shortlisted candidates meeting the right criteria can be contacted at this stage.