Marketing Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Roles
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for and ambitious Junior Marketing Executive or Junior/Trainee Recruitment Consultant to launch a fantastic career with an international, market leading Recruitment Consultancy who specialise in recruiting high calibre professionals into the marketing industry. You will be based out of their office in London and have the opportunity to work with Senior Consultants who are regarded as some of the best in the Industry.
As a Business Development Executive/Recruitment Consultant, your role will be to develop our client's global market share. You will be approaching prospect clients and selling the benefits of using our client's services. It will also be your role to add value to their business by adding only the best talent to their team. This is not your average nine to five but you will be rewarded handsomely for your all your hard work.
Whilst based out of the London office, you will have the benefit of the huge network of clients, candidates and contacts across Europe, Asia, America and Australasia that are associated with such a well renowned business.
As well as a generous basic salary (with NO income tax), you will be given the following benefits: Performance related commission paid on a quarterly basis, A generous pension scheme, An Equity Participation Scheme, Personal Private Healthcare, Holiday Allowances which exceed the average, Opportunities to work with a global firm in any of their international offices, A Personalised Career Development Plan with unlimited career progression and best of all - year round sunshine!
The Ideal Candidate:
- An ambitious graduate, looking for a long term career, money hungry and motivated by success and surpassing expectations
- Business fluent in English. A second language in German, Swedish or Norwegian are very desirable).
- Experience within a targeted, sales and money focussed environment is highly important but you must also have a sense of empathy, accountability and responsibility.
- You must understand that Recruitment is a sales business - you need to be resilient, determined to produce only the highest possible results.
- You must be driven to succeed and maximise your earning potential and also be an excellent communicator both in writing and verbally.
- You must be outgoing, confident and with a proven track record in business development/ sales.
- A mature and corporate image and a focus on building long term business relationships with your clients.
If you match these requirements and are excited buythis opportuinity to determine you our career, apply now!!
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.