Graduate Business Assistant Role - Fluent German
A dynamic and successful entrepreneur with global businesses and a fantastic network of clients is looking for a Business Assistant. Finance degree or background preferred.
It is important for the role that the candidate for this Business Assistant role be a fluent German speaker due to offices in Switzerland and Austria and a bright graduate (or similar). Extensive experience is not required, but you must have some proven track record of work experience and work ethic.
The role is exceptionally broad, and will based in an exciting Work Space in Paddington- so around lots of other entrepreneurs and other start-ups.
On a day to day basis you will look after the business administration and interests of the Principal. You will liaise extensively with the Austrian and German arm of the business, sit in on meetings, research for further businesses, other duties will include;
- Financial evaluation of the new branches of the project i.e. financial modelling
- Preparing investor pitches
- Internal presentations
- Systemising documents within the company
- Basic bookkeeping for external accountant
- Management of bank accounts and payments made by the company
- Management of payments processing
- Tax optimisation strategies
If you are bright, energetic and hungry for a challenge, this is a perfect role. There is so much potential to learn, grow a career and make a lot of money. The perfect role for any aspiring entrepreneur or ambitious graduate who enjoys the luxury industries and the central London lifestyle.