A pivotal role for a Marketing Executive has arisen within a members’ association, where individuals make a difference.
Do you like a smaller company, whose ethos and mission is about integrity and trust?
Have you a creative mind and good experience in campaign management B2B or client side?
Based in South Oxford, you’ll be a key member of the Marketing team, responsible for executing the campaigns which make up the business to business marketing programmes to its member businesses. You’ll assist in the delivery of email marketing strategy and you’ll contribute to plans across the full mix of marketing activities.
Features of your role as Marketing Executive:
- Attractive working environment, part of a small collaborative team
- Salary circa £28k
- Through member visits and use of trend data to develop a detailed understanding of the wants and needs of the member businesses, and their expectations.
- To plan and execute B2B campaigns to member businesses. Create the required copy, digital content, social media activity, messaging, collateral, and internal briefing documents. Manage the activities of marketing suppliers in this process
- To liaise with the commercial/sales team to ensure that opportunities are qualified
- To develop a detailed understanding of the work processes, web site, CRM and email marketing platform to ensure that marketing automation is implemented
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a B2B marketing role at exec/senior exec level, either agency or client side
- Experience of email marketing, content management and social media management tools
- Experience of sales briefing/training, pipeline management, lead nurturing, and measurement of campaign return on investment
- Experience of using numerical and qualitative marketing information and research to develop targeted marketing campaigns at business customers
- Experience of briefing agencies/consultants on requirements for marketing campaigns and related materials
- Experience of communicating with and influencing within an organisation to ensure marketing activity is implemented effectively
- GCSE maths and English to B grade standard minimum or equivalent
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Business.